In addition to its sharp design and styling, people who buy the Grand Cherokee here in Bismarck value its unmatched safety and security.
In fact, this remarkable new SUV comes with more than 70 available safety and security features – giving you confidence behind the wheel and protecting what matters most to you.
Built for Bismarck Driving: Passive and Active Security
Take a close look at the engineering of this SUV for sale in Bismarck, and you'll see two very important passive safety features:
- Dynamic crumple zones which absorb energy and redirect it away from passengers
- Seven airbags: Multistage driver, front passenger, side-curtain, front seat-mounted side, and driver-side inflatable knee bolster airbags. These ensure you and your passengers stay secure.
But the new Grand Cherokee doesn't just protect you in a collision – it also assists you in challenging driver situations:
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Blind Spot Monitoring
These are just a handful of the more than 70 available safety and security features you'll see on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV here at Eide Chrysler in Bismarck.
Technology to keep your driving experience safe and secure | North Dakota New SUVs
In addition to the several active and passive safety features built into the new 2018 Grand Cherokee in Bismarck, you'll also find a these helpful things built into this remarkable SUV:
- Keyless Enter 'n Go: With the Grand Cherokee's key fob close by, you can unlock your vehicle by simply grabbing and pulling one of the front door handles. To start it up, just press the start/stop button while pressing the brake.
- SOS Call and Assist Buttons: The Grand Cherokee can come with available SOS Call and Assist buttons to provide peace of mind when you're out on the road. When pressed, these buttons connect you with a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) which dispatches first responders to an accident scene, while the Assist button connects you with the SUV's Uconnect Roadside Assistance.
- Uconnect and SiriusXM Guardian: Here is where entertainment crosses over with safety. The available SOS Call and Assist buttons (see above) also can connect you with Uconnect Care for help with your phone, radio, or Navigation features; to Vehicle Care for info on your maintenance and warranty; or to SiriusXM Guardian Connected Services for help with features powered by SiriusXM Guardian, such as remote vehicle start.
Stability Where It's Needed Most | Safe New SUVs in Bismarck
Take the new Grand Cherokee for a test drive here in Bismarck, and you'll notice the Electronic Stability Control, which coordinates Electronic Roll Mitigation, the antilock brakes and All-Speed Traction Control to help maintain control.
Whether you're driving on the interstate, the Bismarck Expressway, or a side street, these systems monitor steering input and vehicle motion. When a difference is detected between your intended path and the vehicle’s actual path, the brakes are applied and engine torque is reduced to help your vehicle maintain directional control.
We could go on and on all day about this remarkable new SUV, but we want you to come and see it for yourself here at Eide Chrysler, just off the Memorial Bridge on Missouri Avenue in Bismarck. We currently have a great selection with fantastic offers available right now.